peevish_yolk's avatar
    peevish_yolk
    Serbia Serbia

A*Men / Angel Men by Thierry Mugler

My first contact with this one wasn’t so good… to be honest, it made me sick.
    Some years later and after some hundreds of others scents my nose was finally ready for A*Men and… I loved it… I loved it very much.
    Sometimes, when I splash some A*Men on my arm I smell it pretty piggish and I enjoy as much as Homer Simpson when he eats chocolate and he says: ”Mmmmm… sweeeeet”. Vanilla, caramel, chocolate… is there any sweet thing we know which isn’t in this scent?
    A*Men is very long lasting and super aggressive. If you like when the whole room smells like you than you should use Opium pour Homme, but if you have a huge desire that the entire building smells like you, than you should undoubtedly apply this one.
    I just couldn’t imagine A*Men on some mature man. Thanks God, despite my age (I’m 35 years old), I’m not so mature;-)

06 April, 2008