valentinamaltese's avatar

Dewberry Perfume Oil by Body Shop

Dewberry was my perfume in my late teens and early twenties, then the Body Shop stopped selling it in Europe, God knows why.
    A few days ago I got a text message from a girl I had not seen for over ten years. It read: "What is the name of the fragrance you used to wear at university? I smelled it again on a girl on the underground and I absolutely want it!". So I discovered thar Dewberry is back to Italy, apparently since this spring.
    It's really surprising how a girly, fruity and floral inexpensive oil manages to be so memorable. I suppose it's because of the sharp grapefruit and the mouthwatering pear, that give a happy, uplifting emotion to those who smell it. Alas, my skin tends to bring out the fruity notes, at the expense of the floral ones, making this fragrance unfit for a professional woman in her thirties, so I wear it only in my free time, or when I go to sleep, for sweet dreams.

26 August, 2008