AromaMystique's avatar

Elige by Mary Kay

I remember trying Elige when my mother's friend (MK consultant) recommended it to my mother. When my mother received her perfume, boy was she in love. Just like a kid in the candy store, back in '98 she came to my room---more like invited herself in... (never mind I was studying for my History exam) and just said to me " You got to smell this". Well, when my mother immediately sprayed this perfume on me it was love at first sight. It is a very sophisticated, alluring, and not overpowering aroma. A perfect floriental scent, in my opinion. Fit for any twentysomething, thirtysomething or just about any somethings *hehe*. Perfect to wear for a romantic date or just to feel/smell beautiful. Elige won't disappoint. Even if Mary Kay cosmetics is not your cup of tea, DO give Elige perfume a try.

18th April, 2008