Karenin's avatar

Slovakia Slovakia

YSL pour Homme Haute Concentration by Yves Saint Laurent

What an outstanding scent! My original intention was to buy the original version. When I discovered this version in the parcel, I first thought of returning it. But then I said to myself, well, what the heck, Iīll give it a try- itīs a Saint Laurent frag after all! Iīve got to admit I donīt regret my decision at all. I love the initial burst of lemon, which is by far the juiciest lemon note Iīve ever smelled in a fragrance. It literally awakens my senses. The woody notes uncover a deeper, darker aspect of this fragrance. In my lay opinion all the notes are perfectly blended. I donīt find YSL PH HC overpowering or headache-inducing. Like with other powerhouse frags, the secret of enjoying this treasure to the max lies in sensible application- less is normally just the right amount.

09 October, 2009