Goldaline's avatar

Cristalle Eau de Parfum by Chanel

I love Cristalle EDP. It is warm and mellow and peachy/green in its dry-down. It has a certain "je ne sais quoi" ( - with apologies to all French speakers for any incorrect spelling - ) about it, too, which screams "classy, French, chic". It's this unknown quality that keeps me coming back for more. I have been through several bottles.

In the debate between the EDP and the EDT, I much prefer the EDP. Although the EDT is nice, it lacks the sunny warmth and ripe peachy-ness of the EDP. I also prefer Cristalle - both the EDT and the EDP - to Diorella which, although often favourably compared to Cristalle, smells quite sour on my skin.

To smell absolutely divine, I layer the EDP over the body lotion. Pure bliss!

Cristalle EDP is, in my view, the best Chanel by far......

By-the-way, I'd love to know where the name "Cristalle" came from. Can anyone tell me?

22nd March, 2009 (Last Edited: 13th June, 2009)