L'Aventurier's avatar

Prada Amber pour Homme by Prada

The notes here are kind of hard to decipher, but as others have more or less said, it can be described overall as a smooth and lush combination of sugary-sweet soap and suede, over an extremely magnetic musk called Nirvanolide. Truly soft and comforting, yet sexy and modern, Prada Amber smells like a trendy and clean personís apartment. It's just one of those fragrances that you have to go out and try, as it's almost impossible to get a feel for it by simply reading reviews - it's that unique that it can't really be imagined without smelling it first. While it does smell pretty synthetic, fortunately it only gets annoying for me if I spray too much. Otherwise, it's pretty sheer and light.

It may sound weird, but I feel compelled to mention that the suede note kind of smells like my dog a bit, but like many dog owners do, I love the smell of my dog and so I also love the smell of Prada Amber. A modern classic and something unique and sexy among the thousands of mundane and repetitive releases these days.

8.5/10

04 December, 2008 (Last Edited: 13 August, 2009)