L'Aventurier's avatar

Morning Blossom by AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo

In a nutshell, Morning Blossom is a beautiful blend of neroli and bergamot with lavender and a hint of peppery woods, slightly reminiscent of Guerlain's Eau du Coq. There's also a touch of a urine note due to the neroli overdose in the opening, but it's not that noticeable once you get into the peppery lavender dry-down. While the fragrance itself smells fantastic, it's not the way it smells that captivates me, it's the way that it makes me feel. As Asha said below in her spot-on review, this fragrance really is mind/consciousness altering - one whiff and I'm suddenly cool, calm and collected. I don't like to wax poetic about fragrances and I actually try to avoid it, but when I first smelled Morning Blossom, my mind was instantly filled with images of bright blue skies and streams of spring water flowing by.

There is no doubt in my mind that Morning Blossom is one of the most therapeutic and beautiful smelling fragrances I've come across to date. At that, this beauty is short-lived, with minimal sillage unless you overdose on it.

06 July, 2009 (Last Edited: 18 August, 2009)