F_Frez's avatar

Boss Intense by Hugo Boss

A work colleague used it and I asked the name of the fragrance. As she didn't remember the name, just the Boss brand and the shape of the bottle she draw for me, I went to a store to check what Boss fragrance it was.

Found the Boss Intense, the only bottle resembling the draw she gave me. When tested, the top notes were spicy and citric, based on kumquat. Middle notes were flowers and roses, and smelled like my colleague at office in the morning. Final base notes were soft woods, a bit sweet, and musk. On paper, the last notes remembered me some traces of Anais Anais.

For daytime, office and romantic use, and maybe an evening simple event. The age range seems to be around 25 and 45 years old... my colleague was 26 and it fitted well on her.

01st March, 2007