Crystal Tips's avatar

England England

Diorella by Christian Dior

I came upon Diorella through this website as I wanted to find a perfume to wear that was launched in the year of my birth. Diorella fitted the bill perfectly as it also contains my real name (Della), I love green fragrances and the reviews on here were so favourable I decided to find a bottle to try. My local department stores and High St perfume retail chains tend only to stock the most recent fragrances from Dior, so I bought this through one of the Internet perfume sites 'blind'.
    Now, I really like this fragrance but my Husband doesn't and funny enough when I tried Cristalle, which I liked, guess what? He didn't!

To me, this fragrance smells like a summer breeze concoction of lemon and herbs with an underlying hint of something a little darker, which could be the patchouli in the basenotes.
    I had thought about passing this fragrance on, but I've decided not to. I will keep it for the spring and summer seasons and hope that my Husband begins to enjoy it.

08 November, 2008