funhuntr's avatar

Philippine Philippine

Lacoste (original) by Lacoste

It's my Mom's fault I buy so many frags now, and this is is the culprit...my very first real frag was Lacoste Classic given to me in the early 90s. Surprised she gave me one from her trip abroad, even more surprised that her choice actually clicked with me.

Although Carolina Herrera for Men was the one that really turned me on to the world of frags, I'll always remember Lacoste Classic as a fitting initiation when I got it in high school -- sharp and powerful at the start, comforting yet with an edge at the end. I don't have a bottle now, I think I've moved on to fougeres...and I'm currently loving my citrus-y Adolfo Dominguez Agua Fresca...but if I get bitten by the nostalgia bug, I just might get another bottle just for old times' sake.

30th June, 2009