funhuntr's avatar

Philippine Philippine

Moschino Friends Men by Moschino

A sad effort by Moschino...I so wanted to like it because of a friends' recommendation (it's the only scent he wears, which is pretty sad...but I thought if his nose doesn't wander amongst the tons of fragrance offerings it must be special) and because it's affordably-priced here in the PH.

Agree that it's citrus yes. I got that an hour or so after first spray. But the metallic note that won't go away was just so potent, I kept on hoping on my next sniff it could've evolved but no such luck. Like a steel bar hit me on the head and for some weird reason was stuck to my nose...with a slight peekaboo citrus-woods scent after a while, but still...As consolation I just thought it doesn't match my body chemistry. Test before buying.

12th October, 2009