Nukapai's avatar
    Nukapai

Citron Citron by Miller Harris

If complex is what you're looking for, don't go looking for it here. If, however, you have always wanted to meet a non-foody, crisp, clean, uplifting, positively anti-nauseating good citrus fragrance, Citron Citron does the job. Completely unisex and perfect when travelling I only wish it came in smaller bottles to put in your pocket when on the move.

I was not impressed by this when I first tried it among a flurry of many other scents (because it seemed thin and a little too basic to warrant such a high price).

However, it was only after I took the sample with me on a long journey that I suddenly "got" this fragrance. It is actually quite difficult to make a citrus scent without the off-notes: one that isn't too synthetic-smelling, too sour or too much like over-ripe, fermenting fruit. This one makes it look easy.

01st January, 2009