merw's avatar

Turkey Turkey

Belle de Nuit by Fragonard

My best friend gave me a bottle of Belle de Nuit as a present from Eze. At first smell, I thought "This is a scent I know but which..." then an hour later I got it: J'Adore. It smells a lot like J'Adore but I like Belle de Nuit better. In Fragonard's site, headline for this fragrance says :"Belle de Nuit is an original, deep rich harmony of flowers and fruit on a warm velvety bottom note of musk. A precious fragrance, as magical as an Arabian night!" Well, they got it right because Belle de Nuit is a strong floral musk which reminds you of that hot, sand-coloured and sun-washed places and the oriental air of their women. %76 volume edp is -of course- quite durable, it basically lives with you. It feels very feminine; it's not like overly trying to be sexy but knowing yourself and your charm and appreciating it. Confident, warm and rich. In short, beautiful :)

13 October, 2010