sketchwars's avatar
    sketchwars
    Sweden Sweden

Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

This scent took me on a trip. I purchased a sample six months ago thinking it would be THE musk for me. I love musk and have tried soo many without finding exactly what I'm looking for. This was a dissapointment. First note I got was CUMMIN, lots of it. somehow it mellowed to a plain musk BUT with a dank smell of big dirty stripy hair. YUCK! I locked this in a jewelry box for a couple of months until five days ago when I found it again. Three months ago I quit smoking, i used to smoke half a pack a day so my nose may not have been the greatest of the bunch and my chemestry was obviously messed up! I put some of this on and went to make a cattle of tea. 15 minutes later the most amazing musk appeared. I Love this on me. it is animalic, sexy, romantic, comforting. If I smelled this on the right man he would probably not get rid of me, this is that amazing. Cant stop smelling myself :)

22 January, 2009