Mimi Gardenia's avatar
    Mimi Gardenia

Diamond Water by JAR

The first time I sampled Diamond Water,i got a jolt in the top notes- a bit fetid ,bad btreah , animalsitic- similar to what I got from the top notes of L'Air de Rien by Miller Harris. Diamond Water then evolved into the most beautiful dark, incensey ,carnation ,plus other florals I cannot distinguish. Blended into a floral ,clove-y leather - simply magnificient.The consequent times I wore Diamond Water- it seems I have got past the top notes which now just appear like fresh incense and peppery clove to me. It has a very classically vintage feel to it ,very exclusive ,quite different fro naything else on the market. A wonderful lot of naturals probably went into this scent. Diamond Water evolves to a depth of incense floral darkness - poetical and beautiful . Very tenacious.

04 July, 2010