tort2's avatar

Preferred Stock by Coty

Truly a vile abomination. I was given the bottle as an act of Christian charity by the boyfriend of a co-worker (I am the resident fragrance 'nut'), who had advanced to Cool Water. My initial sniff was skewered by the transient orders of someone having an unspeakably odoriferous lunch. Much later, in the privacy of my domicile, while enjoying my Guerlein Vetiver, I decided to sniff the Preferred Stock and give it an olfactory spin around the block, so to speak.

The top notes are listed as Citrus. Perhaps these are citrus from some genetic experiment gone horribly wrong (combining lemon with a platypus). Unfortunately, I could not in good conscience wait for the heart notes. I had to wash away the evidence of evil from my skin. On the whole, I didn't like it.

13 September, 2008