iRate's avatar

Vetiver by Guerlain

Well I'll admit it, I've never tried this fragrance before and I'm almost as old as it is!

In the search for a new scent recently I gave it a go at a local Department store and was very disappointed. A hotch-potch of scents that seemed way too overpowering but when I returned to work the response from colleagues was very positive. This scent takes time to work its magic! I went straight back and bought a bottle and it's been in constant use since.

A very sophisticated, clean and long-lasting fragrance that suits me to a tee. To think I wasted all that time on weak summery fragrances until now. As old as it is, this is a fragrance that stands out from the crowd.

I'm new to this forum and it will take time for me to learn all the terminology and subtleties of what makes a good fragrance. At this early stage in my development all I can say is that this is a real winner.

31st August, 2008