NebraskaLovesScent's avatar

Paradox for Men Green by Jacomo

I love many of the Jacomo women's scents. This house offers scents of remarkable quality for a reasonable price. I wanted to find one for my husband to try, and I purchased Paradox for Men Green after reading all the positive reviews here on Basenotes.

It was love at first sniff for both of us. Paradox for Men Green has a lot in common with the original formulation of Christian Dior Fahrenheit, which both of us loved and wore in the early 1990's when we first started dating. Paradox for Men Green also smells like a beloved but discontinued women's scent I wore around that same time: Ultima II Sheer Scent.

Paradox Green is dry, citrusy, woody, with a hint of hot spice. Definitely masculine, but if you're a woman who enjoys non-sweet scents, there's no reason you can't wear this one, too. It is great for hot weather or days when you want to smell clean and fresh.

I agree with previous comments that the sillage is not great and it will require a few extra sprays to get a noticeable projection. Longevity is average for an EDT concentration (about 4-5 hours). This affordable little treasure is definitely worth a try!

05th October, 2010