foetidus

Calypso Marine by Calypso Christiane Celle

For the woman (I find it rather feminine) who desires something very different in the ozonic ocean category: Calypso Marine isnít the usual neutral, synthetic, pretend ocean fragrance. It is forceful, pretty, and far from neutral; it has, as calchic says, something organic rather than those nasty synthetics about it; and it is an equal or superior match for any of the other marine scents in presenting the smell of a pretend ocean. Since itís all in the perception, anyway, as far as Iím concerned, I think that we should choose what we want to perceive and make that real. If I were to choose what an ocean smells like, this is what it would be. Before this, my choice of reality was Bulgariís Aqua pour Homme, but now Iím exchanging the Mediterranean for the Caribbean because, judging from Calypso Marine, the Caribbean is prettier, livelier, and has more parties. Yup. This is where I want to be on the beach, and Iíll likely bump into Strollyourlobster there.

10th October, 2008