perfaddict's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

Old Spice by Procter & Gamble

A living legend. Old Spice was the start of my exposure to fragrances. My first milestone. My Dad used the aftershave and was the only one he used all the years he was alive. He once said he couldnt imagine anything else he could evr use. Buying gifts for him was easy. I bought him his first cologne - Old Spice. I always sneaked splashes of both aftershave and cologne and thereby learned the art and science of decanting, as well as the differences between aftershave and EDTs. Old Spice will always evoke in me my sweet and happy early years, dad's discipline and unapologetic but great values.

The reformulated version is less spicy but is still very good. Old Spice is testimony to the fact that good quality is not only accessible at a high price. A well blended quality fragrance.

29 December, 2008