VanAllan's avatar

Romania Romania

The Dreamer by Versace

Even if I'm not a real newbie in the world of fragrances, I think this one fully deserves my first review. I received this as a gift set on my birthday (in summer) and only now on cold weather it shows its real beauty: this is a scent that every oriental scent fan should try/have it !. For me, it does the magic trick...bitter/sharp at first, then sweet/flowery in middle, ending with the best tobacco-woody note I ever smelled. Very bold and masculine, it developes a statement you can't ignore. I loved it from the first sniff and still use it for special evenings and dates. Some people compare it with D&G (which has a stronger persistent citrusy feel and less tobacco), but I think this is more refined, complex and long-lasting. It will be a stayer in my modest wardrobe and forever in my top 10.

15th December, 2008