xXjEnNyXx's avatar
    xXjEnNyXx

Salvatore Ferragamo by Salvatore Ferragamo

In the beginning all I smell is pepper!!!! Pepper, pepper, pepper !!! The pepper smell lasts about ten minutes and then the green floral opens with the spiciness of wood and pepper. The green notes really pull through leaving a nice fresh scent (the green notes make this a very mild fragrance). I just love the way the notes change on my skin starting from the middle notes of pepper and florals, to the base notes of a woodsy/ spicy floral, to the top notes of a lovely green floral. The peony really stands out after 20-30 minutes and plays lovely with the Iris and the Rose (I personally do not like strong or harsh rose scents, the rose is very mild in this one). The florals finally pull through with the green leaves and a hint of musk leaving a beautiful clean floral scent. I cannot detect any almond notes in this even though it is listed above. I have had many compliments with this one. To me this is a sophisticated/ classy but very sexy fragrance....it's a keeper in my collection.

12 January, 2009