xXjEnNyXx's avatar

Very Sexy for Her by Victoria's Secret

I have used this fragrance for the past eight years, and I still love it. This is a very sexy feminine scent that is vibrant and sensuous. It is spicy and sweet at the same time. It is not too heavy and the scents blend together well. These feminine notes have a blend of pimento, clementine, cactus flower, camellia, hydrangea, mimosa, white amber, musk, vanilla, and blackberries. I get many compliments when I wear this fragrance and I feel very sexy and confident when I wear it. It is a romantic fragrance that will catch that special someone's attention. As long as they keep manifacturing it, I will keep using it. For some reason I can't get enough of this perfume. I can't say the same for Very sexy for her 2 (I don't like it at all).

20th November, 2008