xXjEnNyXx's avatar

FCUK Her by French Connection

The only reason I purchased this fragrance was out of curiousity. I wondered what it smelled because of the name. When I look at the bottle, I find it heavy and plain and the name is somewhat offensive "Fcuk Her" (Your mind fills in and adjusts for misspelled words)....but back to the fragrance...I found a great deal on a 3.4 oz NIB (under $20.00 Free Shipping) on eBay. I am so glad I purchased it. I absoutely LOVE this scent even though I don't like the name at all. I think it is one of the best smelling fragrances I own. Very clean, very sexy, and very distinctive. Light but longlasting, seductive and sparkling. I choose this perfume quite often and with the price....you can't go wrong. Because of the W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L notes in this fragrance, there will always be a place for Fcuk Her in my wardrobe. I am always complemented on this fragrance when I wear it. I would give it more than 5 stars + based on the scent.

17 April, 2009