xXjEnNyXx's avatar
    xXjEnNyXx

DKNY Be Delicious by Donna Karan

I did not smell apples at all, on me it was more of a green floral fragrance. It is light but I don't really like the overpowering strength of the cucumber note in this one. Personally, the cucumber is a bit much in this one and the combination of notes isn't for me. It doesn't smell bad, some may think it smells nice. It is quite expensive (almost $50.00 for 1.7 oz bottle), so why does it remind me of an overpriced fruity/ green body splash? I also think that the round bottle and the sprayer on the top makes it a bit awkward to handle (it might be me because I have smaller hands?) I just don't know about this one...maybe if I keep using it, it the cucumber scent will grow on me? There is one problem though...it is lacking in the longevity department, it doesn't last very long on me (less than an hour) maybe I tried a bad bottle? or maybe it's just me? For now Be Delicious remains neutral in my book.

13 December, 2008