edelzwicker's avatar

Erolfa by Creed

Yesterday, after having sampled many different Creed frags, I purchased my first 4oz of Himalaya. Then, just as I thought that I had found the ideal Creed my wardrobe, the Neiman's Creed rep slipped me a vial of Erolfa. While I am happy with my purchase, I have been kicking myself for having overlooked this one. Erolfa is citrusy, but on me it does something different than the described chord of notes would seem to predict. There is something a bit raw and dirty about it. It's very sensual in a way I can't really put my finger on Two different women in the last two days commented that I smelled sexy while I had it on. It also lasts a lot longer than I ever expected, being that it is citrus and "ozonic" in nature. I am in love with this frag. Now I have to decide which one I want next, MI or Erolfa. I might have to get both.

29 December, 2008