Lily from the Forest's avatar
    Lily from the Forest
    Netherlands Netherlands

Boss Woman by Hugo Boss

I tried Hugo Boss Woman for a day and I quite liked it. Its neither heavy nor too floral, which is exactly what I'm looking for. But there's something about the smell after, say 20 minutes, that I associate with office women. But not the types that wear skirts, but women who can pull off wearing a suit without giving up any femininity at all .

At first I thought that was just the name -you know, boss-, but then I let people smell it without adding the name and they actually said the same thing. That could be the effect on my skin only though.

Its the reason I don't wear it. My Boyfriend's first comment to the smell was: "Good! Very nice... but too old for you." Confirming what I actually already knew. Hugo Boss Woman would probably smell very good on women who are 28-35, smart, subtle-sexy and feminine. And since I'm smart, but only 20 I can't really pull it off.

13 December, 2008