Lily from the Forest's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

Lacoste pour Femme by Lacoste

It's warm, it's soft, it's elegant, it's Lacoste Pour Femme.

I love the way the bottle, the box, and the add represent both the fragrance and Lacoste as a brand so well. Its really well done. But the smell itself appears hard to classify. Some call it 'warm and romantic' and a girl I know called it 'sophisticated'. On me, Lacoste smells soft and warm, I really like to wrap that around me. Unfortunatelly saleswomen tend to call it 'fresh and flowery' and they start to bring on scents that are really nothing like it. I've been trying for some time now to find a fragrance like it, but I haven't succeeded so far.

I wear it daytime, but also have used it for a night out. People who notice the smell are pretty impressed by it. I never had a negative comment on this perfume, and this is the only perfume I have which pulled that off. (My entire family has a picky nose)

It stays a few hours but could be better, thats the only slightly negative thing I can think off.

13 December, 2008