cathio's avatar

Poison by Christian Dior

I loved tis fragrance and purchased it from NM when it first came out. My 13 years younger long term boyfriend at the time went so crazy over it. He was a gorgeous songwriter, singer, musician, carpenter, chemical engineer. He wrote a song about me called "The little girl in you"(Never published commercially but recorded) ...so much for the what some call "old lady perfume! "! The perfume he referred to in this song was Poison. After awhile I became a little tired of it because all my girlfriends started wearing it. I eventually found it a little too sweet and overpowering for me. One girlfriend still wears it and nothing else. She still gets compliments. I went on to the MACKIE which I have never been able to get away from as it is the most fabulous perfume I have ever encountered. It still causes men as well as women to follow me and ask me what I am wearing... BUT still have sweet memories of my Poison days!!!

17 December, 2008