cathio's avatar

Giorgio by Giorgio Beverly Hills

Thumbs up is for true,original Giorgio. I was in California in the later 70's. My boyfriend at the time bought me Giorgio perfume at their boutique on Rodeo Drive. I was with him at the time. This was before the launch of their fragrance Giorgio in the 80's. (81?). It was the most fabulous fragrance. Everyone asked what I was wearing. I went to so many special events back then and treasured it and saved it for those occasions. I was so excited when it was introduced in the 80's and purchased it thinking it was the same as the one I had already owned. Sadly, it was not the same formula and too overwhelming for me. I even called the boutique in LA where I bought the original . They no longer had the one I owned. I still have the beautiful bottle though and so wish they would still sell the " true" original. What a mistake on their part to let that one go. Mackie has been my favorite for the past 13 years. That and original Giorgio are the all time best perfumes in my opinion.

17 December, 2008