abc1234's avatar

Givenchy Gentleman by Givenchy

This is a very powerful and complex fragrance. I am a newbie and bought this solely based on reviews here on Basenotes. Man what a wonderful product! The first day I got it, I was kinda shocked by the 'weird' smell as I was used to sweet/refresh generic fragrances from Macy's. After a few weeks, now I am totally hooked by it. It touches the emotions like no other. In late night when I working on computer and surfing the net, I kept sniffing it on my wrist and couldn't get enough of it. I really is a classic.

I don't have all the terminologies -- it has a uplifted tobacco hint, a very pleasant and intoxicate one. After a while it fads into a clean Guerlain Vetiver smell but with much more texture and layers. Very warm hearted feeling.

Two thumbs WAY UP!!!

01st January, 2009 (Last Edited: 04 January, 2009)