AnonymousNose's avatar

Magical Moon by Hanae Mori

I feel late to the game, but I only recently tried Magical Moon. I'm not sure why I overlooked it before. maybe it was the description of notes. I occasionally enjoy florientals and some fruity florals,but I'm very picky about my fruit notes - they have to be just right and there are so many listed in this one that I let that (along with the fact that original Hanae Mori was too sweet on me,) scare me away.
    Magical Moon is creamy and sultry with a sophisticated kiss of sweet.As others have said, this is a romantic scent that would be wonderful for an evening out (or in, as it were.Something about this is seductively cuddly.) There is a great use of incense and woods in Magical Moon that is neither too dry nor too intense. This is a well-balanced, long lasting, sensuous delight!

28 February, 2009