shamu1's avatar

Eau de Campagne by Sisley

Eau de Campagne may not be the most unique scent in the world - its basic structure is the traditional Eau de Cologne - but what sets it apart from the crowd is an intense greenness. This has leafy green and mossy notes in spades, and they last for the duration of the scent. This seems more like an EDT concentration, because I find it to be a lot stronger and longer lasting than most EDC's I've worn.

The one downside to EdC is personal and subjective - it just does not work on my skin for some reason. My wife used to wear this fragrance, and it smelled wonderful on her skin. Once it hits my skin however, it smells sour and lacks the sprightly green feel. It's like my skin sucks the life right out of this fragrance.

Personal issues aside, Eau de Campagne is a delightful and underrated fragrance. It's a must try for any fan of green smelling scents.

MY RATING: 8.5/10