Jitterbug Perfume Lover's avatar

Miami Glow by J.Lo by Jennifer Lopez

This perfume is summer in a bottle, but not the heat of summer rather those twilight hours after the sun's gone down and now you're ready to light a bonfire and watch the sunset while you snuggle in a blanket on the beach. I was raised on the beach and that's what this perfume reminds me of--it's that smell that lingers on your skin after you've spent the whole day on the beach, but now the sun's gone down and you can still smell the sunshine and coconut on your shoulders. This is not a "serious" fragrance, but rather lighthearted and relaxed. I can picture myself wearing this to a club in Miami in a sexy little gold mini dress, gold stiletto gladiator sandals and gold hoop earrings. This is the smell of me after I've gotten a nice bronzey glow on my skin, the sun has lightened my hair, and I've got a big smile on my face and the memories of the ocean waves in my ears. Just a dab or two and I'm off to meet some girlfriends for a sangria, or maybe just flirt a bit with my boyfriend while we tell eachother our summer hopes and dreams while we feed eachother tapas.

31st July, 2010