MJW77's avatar

Envy for Men by Gucci

I first tried Gucci Envy alongside Prada Amber and Prada won the battle easily. However, I decided to give Gucci Envy another go on it's own some time later. I now really appreciate this scent and have added it to my collection. It has also usurped Prada in my fragrance hierarchy. I now really appreciate the ginger note in the opening and also love the drydown. After applying some in the morning later in the day I was getting some lovely wafts of something really pleasant (I couldn't detect exactly what note) but it took me some time to realise that it emanating from me. I have also received many compliments wearing Gucci Envy. I think this fragrance is extremely versatile and can be worn in all seasons and for most occasions. In fact, any occasion where you just want to smell really good!

01st November, 2009