cosmicbrian's avatar

Polo Black by Ralph Lauren

If you like the combo of Bug Spray and Melons you'll love this smell. I'm appalled that today's male fragrances all have the same god awful aromas. Far from masculine, foul repellent initial smell and then drying down to a feminine soft fragrance that leaves within an hour unless you take a bath in the stuff. The responses I get with every current "trendy" male fragrance is always the same. Is that Abercrombie? Aqua? and so on. They all smell the same and appeal to a certain female type. Most guys I know reluctantly put the trendy stuff on because "she likes it" but asked if we males like it? Not so much. I don't know about others but I'm sick of the unisex smell. I'd like to smell like a guy and not be asked if I'm wearing some teenage boys expensive cologne.

30th April, 2009