ChrisJPN's avatar
    ChrisJPN
    Japan Japan

Touch for Men by Burberry

My wife bought me this on a whim as a gift from a department store. It's a very pleasant fragrance, nice opening with a quick blast of pepper. It smells quite sophisticated if anything, very cool and watery to me but not in the typical aquatic fragrance sense. It is very linear and holds no surprises after the initial burst but it is certainly appealing. My only real problem with it is it has absolutely no real longevity nor sillage. I'm *amazed* at the review that claims it lasts 24 hours. This is one of the shortest lasting perfumes I've ever experienced. I wear it around the house, usually on an evening after a shower: it has a lovely refreshing quality to it. But sadly it just doesn't have enough oomph to make it through the day at work.

19 June, 2009