ChrisJPN's avatar

Japan Japan

Sécrétions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange

In a word - horrific. In the past, I've foolishly sprayed on garbage by the likes of D&G in stores out of boredom and then found myself desperate to get to the nearest wash basin to scrub it off but never before have I actually felt sick at the smell of a "perfume". Thankfully I only applied a small amount, just to give a night-before test to see if it would be wearable the following day. There's an odd sweetness at first before the blood and cum become more and more apparent. It's not an intense semen smell, more like somebody had ejaculated into their hands and rubbed them together afterwards. Just horrible and the worst part was, no matter what I did the smell wouldn't completely give in until the following morning when I scrubbed my wrist for the 4th time. To make matterseven worse, the only lingering aspects were the blood and jizz.

I love the rest of the Etat Libre d'Orange products that I've tried. Jasmin et Cigarettes is absolutely one of my favourite scents but this is just terrible. If you must acquire a sample to see what the fuss is then think very carefully before applying it to skin.

16 June, 2009