pansylady's avatar

Fracas by Robert Piguet

White flower heaven- sweet miracle of love, at last I've found you...!

Don't mind me- I'm excited! This is the first fragrance that is older than me that makes me wax rhapsodically!

It is a floral paradox- despite being incredibly potent and longlasting, and a sillage-meister to boot, it is as sweet and traditionally feminine as a valentine heart with a doily behind it, but is sophisticated as well-

I don't get the femme fatale of the nighttime vibe from this one, as many others do- I think Fracas has a clean and soapy quality, making it just fine for the day light hours- there's a spearmint vibe in the top notes, and then a floral soapiness that reminds me so much of Oscar-

I can not get over just how potent this is- I have a 1 cc vial, and have used less than a fifth of it so far, and have gotten two full days of pleasure from this-

08 October, 2010