Diamondflame's avatar

Singapore Singapore

Maxims pour Homme by Maxims

It’s been 8 hours and counting… MAXIMS POUR HOMME does not seem to be in any real hurry to go off, even if what is left on my skin is mostly musk, amber and rather surprisingly, patchouli.

But hours earlier, after a somewhat nose-wrinkling opening, I was treated to a smoky blend of floral leather and mossy woods which is neither smooth nor suave, but radiates authority. Think Grey Flannel on a power trip

And as masculine as this aromatic fougere is, it requires a great deal of maturity - I’d need to add another 10 years to my age before I can swing it with any real credibility. Even then I had my doubts for it’s just the kind of power scent you’d expect on a no-nonsense cigar-chomping son-of-a-gun. J. Jonah Jameson from The Daily Bugle would fit the bill perfectly.

While Maxims pour Homme does not quite match my style nor personality, I can appreciate how it could be a solid option, particularly if you fit the mould.

28 January, 2010