Wild Country by Avon

This one was a turkey. Literally! The bottle of Wild Country that I bought was in the shape of a turkey. My sister – in – law sold Avon and I bought it because … well, it’s all in the family. I wasn’t thrilled with the turkey, but I liked the scent: It was a bit like Canoe, which was my favorite at the time. Wild Country was a little stronger (maybe “more spicy” is the right description), but it didn’t last as long as Canoe. I considered Wild Country a good scent and I never regretted buying it, except that I had a turkey sitting on my bureau with my Canoe, Jade East, and Eau Sauvage. It appears to be still in production; I’d buy a bottle for old time’s sake, except that I don’t think they still sell the turkey anymore… it looks better after all these years.

09th March, 2008