hagertygal's avatar

B by Boucheron

Oh well, the high cost was short lived for B. I had been looking to try this, and it is available now all over online stores, a 3.3 ounce bottle for as low as 45 bucks. That's great if you like it. But sadly, such a drop in price, so short after release had me wondering. Well, I got to give B a try. It is nice, it is long lasting, but it is nothing wonderful. Even with they hype of "the over 20 natural ingredients..." it still fell a bit short of my expectations. Even the original Boucheron as well as Jaipour now fetch a higher price tag than B does in most perfume online stores. The bottle is wonderful. Such a great feeling in my hand. Such luxury. Such taste. But such "plain" is what sprays out. Yes, it is a great powerhouse scent, great if you are one tough as nails corporate female exec....but don't expect men to be swooning at your feet. Even my husband's reply was, "Oh, yeah, you smell nice." What I was looking for was not corporate. I was looking for "nibble on your neck" kind of scent.

16 July, 2009