MrFragranceReview's avatar
    MrFragranceReview

Polo Modern Reserve by Ralph Lauren

I heard this fragrance got such high reviews so I had to try it out for myself.

I initially was skeptical because its very different than fragrances on the market today but I did like it. I ended up purchasing it more due to the fact that it got such great reviews so I figured it would grow on me.

It did not disappoint.

At first I was debating taking it back, but the more I wore it the more I grew to appreciate it. It's well blended, refreshing and is a very green woodsy fragrance but not in a deep way. More fresh and the one phrase that seems to perfectly describe it would be a "spiced cool coniferous scent".

It's very classy and more well suited for the daytime and warmer weather. Excellent fragrance and very masculine and well distinguished from the typical citrusy ozonic run of the mill fragrances everyone is pumping out these days.

01st September, 2009 (Last Edited: 11th January, 2010)