Jackisblack's avatar

King by Parfums de Coeur

Ok, let me start by saying...that I HATE drakkar noir with a passion...like really...This reminded me of drakkar noir, BUT...BUT it smells like what drakkar noir SHOULD have been. very soapy, intense citrus, cedar...these are the notes I get from it. They really should rename this draught of the living dead as this scent is so strong it could revive the dead. Longevity and Sillage are superb...about 10 hours of total longevity, 5-6 of which it projects well. Definitely not something I will buy because it is SO strong, but I could see myself wearing it when I'm middle aged definitely. If you like drakkar noir (not sure how anyone would lol) then you will like this and will find it much more cost efficient; about $10.00? Thumbs up for improving a so called "classic" and for being much cheaper. Oh, I also like the name and the bottle. Props.

12 October, 2009