ironduke's avatar

South Korea South Korea

Dunhill for Men by Dunhill

Although this is respected cologne I found it has some problems. A pity that I couldn't feel its arrogance, but scent seems detached nonetheless.
    Top note is complex, hard to describe. I found some citrus and alcohol on top note but I cannot identify this scent's other elements. And here's my problem. I often found the soapy scent of middle note rather unpleasant, something of cloying. Sometimes I don't have the unpleasant note and have some rose note that my nose is neutral to, so I do not comprehend the pattern here. Perhaps skin chemistry problem? Base note is leather with some spicy grass (vetiver or sandalwood I think, but can't identify it.). If the scent goes citrus-rose-leather/grass it is a nice fragrance, but the random appearance of a soapy note makes it quite unappealing.

27th November, 2009