Ghost Man by Ghost

Extremely sweet but a nice fragrance: The anise is dominant to my nose, but it is tempered by the cloves and mint so that it doesn’t deliver that piercing anise note that is so prevalent in several recent fragrances – I rather like this version of anise. Tvlampboy is right about the tenacity of the anise note… it hangs on seemingly forever, so permanently present that I determine only minimal differences between the opening, middle, and base of the fragrance. On my skin the fragrance is linear, but it is a nice linearity.

I agree that Ghost Man is a better version of Le Male. Though sweeter than Le Male, the powder is gone, making this less dated and more wearable. Neither one is my kind of fragrance, but Ghost is well made and performs nicely on the skin. If you like sweet, try it.

21st August, 2009