pcrisp's avatar

Castile by Penhaligon's

Well, to me it is fresh, sporty, and somewhat aquatic? I've got a very untrained nose for sure, but this is really good stuff. I can see where people might want to say that it is a bit barbershop like, maybe even "fresh out of the shower", either way it smells super classy and enjoyable. Several people mention the rose smell. I can sense a little bit of rose, but on a really fresh and clean side. At the first spray, it's honestly NOT my favorite. Same thing goes for smelling it straight from the bottle. However, within a couple minutes it begins to shine for me. Just now while typing this, my 4 year old son (he has his own cologne, so that he doesn't use all my good stuff) walked up to the computer. He asked "do you have cologne on?" I said yes and asked if he like it and he said "uh huh, it smells GOOD!".

12th June, 2010