actiasluna's avatar
    actiasluna

Bulgari Black by Bulgari

Tthis opens with a New Tire (rather than burning rubber) smell that is to my nose, pleasant. No Lapsang Souchong tea, though I do get a hint of the bergamot and jasmine. Within half an hour the rubber smell morphs to a rubber/leather with a sweetness behind it... sandalwood and not much of a hint of the cedar that is supposed to be there. Not strong sillage, at least on my skin. I would swear I smell myrrh. With the drydown, I get a pleasant sweet amber/vanilla, but not much of the musk. This is actually rather a good office scent, but may need to grow on me to be more than passing strange.

(Edit: I like the leather in this and use it when I need "MOXIE!" ... This is a keeper, for those occasions when my OOMPH needs a boost.)

20th February, 2010 (Last Edited: 17 March, 2010)