BayKAT's avatar
    BayKAT

Louve by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

I sprtized this on my decollete and thought "Whoa! how did Mom's christmas cookies end up in my shirt???"

You know, the ones you cut with cookie cutters and then cover with thick frosting and little candies? I like these on a tray, just not on my person. Moving on...

Dry down gets better. Love the warm, resinous rose note that radiates out in concentric circles like slow moving molasses (yep, that sweet kick never goes anywhere)

This phase is along the lines of Caron's Pour une Femme, another warm, silky rose fragrance. But Une Femme pairs the rose with incense instead of amber and resins, whihch works better for me (as does the price, which is much less)

Like DoctorMod I was drawn to smelling my sweet self, and I don't really have any complaints about this other than i'm sure the persistant almond note would wear on me after a while. But try it if you can!

31st July, 2010