BayKAT's avatar

Amber Vanilla by Regina Harris

have you ever tossed a stone into a smooth pool of water, and then sat back and watched the concentric circles fan out?

That's how this scent wears. I admit i approached it with discrimination; my opinion is if you need a cutesy bottle to push your product it's to hide a crappy composition.

So i dabbed this on, sat back, and was washed over by wave after warm wave of the most golden aroma.

I'm a huge amber/vanilla fan; see my wardrobe stacked wtih Guerlains, so this scent really works for me. The longevity is much better than I was expecting, as was the quality

I"m confused why it is classed as an oriental spicy, I dont detect that. To my nose it is the smooth like a well polished rock. it's a gorgeous composition that creates a happy space that you'll never want to leave.

25th April, 2010